2.0.1 by Conlan WessonDisplays an icon in the tooltip or next to the cursor indicating the target of a link.
Indicates links to the following:
- New Windows
- Secure Sites
- Email Links
- Word Documents
- Excel Spreadsheets
- PDF Files
- Zip Files
- Text Files
- Chat Links
- and more...
Download for Pale Moon »
- Bug Fix: Firefox 58.0.1 broke "content.document".
- Switch to WebExtensions.
- This looses all preferences.
- Remove tooltip support.
- Add shadow and rounded corners options.
- Add more file extensions and protocols by default.
- Feature: Add icons for domains.
- Bug Fix: Improve positioning and size of icons.
- Bug Fix: Icons not ahowing up again.
- Bug Fix: Icons not disappearing.
- Bug Fix: Some locales still missing strings.
- Bug fix: Filled untranslated strings with en-US.
- Added more extensions to default icons.
- Added disk image and package file support.
- Added offline and cached file icons (experimental).
- Improved handling when mouse leaves the window.
- New translations: he, it, tu
- Max. version now 4.0.*
- X and Y settings control tooltip offset as well.
- Fixed problems with some locales.
- Added icons to advanced options.
- Max. version now 3.6.*
- Option to use tooltip or not.
- Option for tooltip to follow cursor (works best in FF 3.6).
- Fixed preferences problems in Linux.
- Max. version now 3.5.*
- Icons are now placed in a tooltip.
- Removed support for RSS feeds.
- Bug Fix: Fixes crash on Firefox 2
- Max. Version now 3.0.*
- Max. version now 3.0pre
- Known Bug: some setting don't save on Linux
- Known Bug: problems with some locales
- Added: display more than one icon
- Added: icon selection dialog
- Improved: handling some frames (still not perfect).
- Added Locales
- Known Bug: Trouble with Frames
- Bug Fix: hu-HU locale
- Improves handling some frames (still not perfect).
- -Added: Allows reordering icon priority.
- Added: Locale structure.
- Selects newly added custom icon source
- Bug Fix: no more blank custom icons
- Known Bug: Does not work on frames/ads
- Adds option to hide similar protocols
- Bug Fix: saving custom protocols
- Bug Fix: with some custom icons
- Known Bug: does not work over frames/ads
- Added support for custom icons
- Added background and border colors
- Added internal link icon
- Allows repositioning icon
- Fixed "partial extension" bug
- Fixed bug with some protocols
- Added torrent and regedit icons
- Added support for large icons
- Added icons to options window.
- Update a couple icons.
- Minor bug fix
- Added support for 2.0
- Bugfix: handles external links better
- ugfix: works properly when moving link to link
- Now works properly on almost all pages
- Known Bug: Doesn't work correctly in frames (thanks fprietog)
- Added basic user options
- Standards compliance mode shows icon in upper-left corner in red/yellow box
- Bugfix: now removes parameters to display icon
- Added support for all OS
- Bugfix: works with XHTML pages
- Bugfix: works on links w/ nested content
- Doesn't reloaded icon every time mouse is moved
- Known Bug: doesn't work in Standards compliance mode
- Now uses default hand cursor
- Added support for more formats
- Moved icons to side of mouse
- Removed ".xml" support
- Corrected www.pdf.com, etc. problems
- This is the first release of this extension.